Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why should I finance my project when I can pay cash or use a credit card?
Financing a project with GreenSky® allows you to conserve both your money and your equity, and typically offers a lower interest rate than a credit card. GreenSky® has many promotional offerings with deferred interest benefits, but without your having to pay out of pocket all at once (See note 1)
Q: What type of credit does GreenSky offer?
GreenSky® offers unsecured loans with fixed interest rates. Unlike a revolving credit card, your non-promotional monthly payment amount is always the same.
Q: Where can I use my loan?
Use your GreenSky Account Number to pay for services and products offered by the contractor with whom you apply.
Q: How do I make a payment?
It’s simple – pay online or by phone, or schedule automatic payments to be drafted from your bank account. The choice is yours. And there is never a penalty for paying off your loan early. Apply today at the website and number listed above.
Q: How do I pay my contractor?
Once approved, you will be provided a loan agreement and issued a 16-digit account number and expiration date. When you want to pay, just provide these numbers to your contractor to process the purchase as if it were a credit card.
Q: How long do I have to use my loan?
Once approved, you have four (4) months to make your purchases.
Q: When is my first payment due?
Depends on your plan. Many deferred interest plans don’t require a payment during the promotional period. The first payment on a budget-minded plan is typically due approximately 30 days after the first purchase.
Q: When does the Deferred Interest plan promotion window begin?
At the time of your first transaction. (See note 6)
5.99% for 84 months (7 years) PLAN # 1184
18 Months Deferred Interest and with Payments
PLAN # 4188
When applying you will need our GreenSky® Merchant #: 81017089
Call for free* estimate 800.523.0300
Cisney & O'Donnell is pleased to offer financing options for your renovation or new pool build. Financing through the GreenSky® Program gives you several options depending on the size of the loan and the length of payment terms desired. From deferred interest promotions to affordable budget-minded options, GreenSky® loans offer an easy and convenient way to pay for any home improvement project. (See note 1 below)
OPTION 1 (see note 3 below)
12 Months deferred interest and no payments
Financing Offered by the GreenSky® Program
Quick, Paperless Application Process
Pick the Plan That Is Right for You
Full details at:www.Greenskycredit.com/consumer
OPTION 2 (see note 4 below)
Apply Online: greenskycredit.com/consumer
Apply by Phone: 866-936-0602
Customer Service Hours: Mon – Sat: 6am – 1am (ET); Sunday: 8am – 12am (ET)
OPTION 3 (see note 5 below)
(1) Financing for GreenSky® consumer credit programs is provided by a network of federally insured, federally and state chartered financial institutions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or familial status.
(2) Subject to qualifying credit approval.
(3) Subject to qualifying credit approval. Interest accrues during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 12 months.
(4) Subject to qualifying credit approval. Interest accrues during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 18 months.
(5) Subject to qualifying credit approval. No down payment. Fixed APR of 5.99% for 84 months. Based on each $1000 financed, 5 payments of $4.99, followed by 79 amoritized payments of $15.35.
(6) Interest accrues during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the entire loan amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
Cisney & O'Donnell Builders & Remodelers | 800.523.0300 or 814.643.4968 | *Estimates for home and business owners are free. Excludes insurance estimates. | PA # 010651
Serving the counties of Centre, Huntingdon, Blair, and Mifflin in Pennsylvania. 2017 Copyright © Cisney & O'Donnell Builders and Remodelers | All rights reserved |